The Dispatch Resolution Specialist is responsible for delivering outstanding customer service while dispatching assignments manually. Within three (3) hours of receipt, these new assignments should be dispatched to an appraiser in our nationwide network. The Dispatch Resolution Specialist has direct communications with ACD's Recruitment Team who assist and support with new assignments.
The Dispatch Specialist communicates with client adjusters by phone, email, and/or through ACD's CLARITY claims system. Communications to client adjusters includes, but is not limited to, acknowledgement of receipt of the assignment, additional details necessary to dispatch the assignment, and/or other services that can assist to complete the assignment. In some cases, communication with owner to answer questions and/or explain expectation of the assignment is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with adjusters and management level personnel at the client level.
- Develop and maintain relationships with ACD's independent appraiser partners.
- Work directly with the Recruiting Team to assist in identifying performance concerns with appraisers, coverage gaps, and territory capacity levels.
- Working from a queue, dispatch requests for service to appropriate platform partner in a timely manner, seek client approvals (if required) and communicate opportunities to use more cost-effective/time-efficient methods of inspection (MOI).
- Answer inbound calls promptly (limit rollover to voice mail) and conclude calls by thanking caller for the opportunity to serve them.
- Respond to all email inquiries the day received, but not later than three (3) hours.
- Support other team members with volume overflow so that all service requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Work under tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- As requested, provide specific example of successes, opportunities, and concerns for assigned client quarterly meetings.
- Perform other functions, as requested by direct supervisor and/or management.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- High level of expertise, proficiency and aptitude with technology including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office, general database programs, and Internet & web-deployed communication.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively over the phone and via computer.
- Insurance industry experience preferred.
- Able to effectively resolve problems using good judgment; can discern when to bring outstanding issues to ACD management.
- Follows instructions; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration; accepts responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work for timeliness and quality.
- In a remote work environment, is consistently at work on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
- 3+ years of customer service, inside sales or equivalent experience
- Detail-oriented, results-focused and organized
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Associate or Bachelor's degree, or related work experience
- Competitive compensation package
- 401K retirement plan, paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Chance to positively impact a fastest growing insuretech company with a focus on optimizing the claims process through innovation and technology
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear and type on keyboard while reading a monitor. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk, repetitive use of hands, able to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Travel may be required.