The Claims Resolution Specialist (CRS) is responsible for delivering exceptional service and timely communications to ACD’s client adjusters, policy holders and claims management personnel. The CRS also coordinates with ACD’s platform partners, including network appraisers, total loss solution providers. The CRS actively seeks opportunities to cultivate and maintain client relationships, introduce new service/products and find ways to streamline and simplify processes while increasing client satisfaction and claim volume.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain relationship with adjusters and management level personnel at existing clients; forge lasting relationships through positive interactions with both existing and newly onboarded clients.
- Working from a queue, proactively work to resolve outstanding items necessary to move the claim to the next stage (e.g. contacting appraisers, vehicle owners) while keeping adjusters apprised of the status of all pending claims.
- Answer inbound calls promptly (limit rollover to voice mail) and conclude calls by thanking caller for the opportunity to serve them.
- Respond to all email inquiries the day received, but not later than 24 hours.
- Support CRS colleagues, working as team, with volume overflow so that all service requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Work under tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Perform other functions, as requested from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- High level of expertise, proficiency and aptitude with technology including but not limited to Microsoft Office, general database programs, and Internet & web deployed communication.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively over the phone and via computer.
- Insurance industry experience preferred.
- Able to effectively resolve problems using good judgment; can discern when to bring outstanding issues to ACD management.
- Follows instructions; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration; accepts responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work for timeliness and quality.
- In a remote work environment, is consistently at work on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
- 1+ years of customer service, inside sales or equivalent experience
- Detail-oriented, results focused and organized
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Associate or Bachelor's degree, or related work experience
- Competitive compensation package
- 401K retirement plan, paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Chance to positively impact a fast-growing insuretech company with a focus on optimizing the claims process through innovation and technology
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear, and type on keyboard while reading monitor. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Travel may be required.